BY COOL RADIO BALOI 92.2mhz
COOL RADIO MANAGEMENT
*Ms. Hadja Zinaidah Abdulhamid
*Ms. Hadja Rahmah Abdulhamid
*Engr. Habib Abdulhamid
*Datu Casper Sabdullah
*Datu Gamal Usman Mamangcao
*Datu Kuya Mash
Click this link |Cool|Radio| to visit the entire program of Cool Radio Baloi
By Jauhari Usman: Ang sabi nga nang karamihan kaya natin ito, as long as we all do the same for the good of all, what not that we can not do it. The same as what we have in Baloi, the current of what Baloi is. The young Baloinians, young modern generations should start their innovation for good governance of Baloi. A first class Municipality that should lead the province of Lanao del Norte, that will work as a model Municipality for other municipalities, for Economic, Social, Education, Political and above all Religious endeavor. Kaya sa lahat, walang hindi makakayanan kung tayo'y magkakaisa religiously.
JEDDAH: ARAB NEWS
Published — Wednesday 1 October 2014 Last update 1 October 2014 2:01 am
An expat in Taif has been infected with the MERS coronavirus, the Health Ministry reported on Tuesday.
“The 40-year-old worker was suffering from various diseases,” the ministry stated, adding that he has been admitted to the ICU of a local hospital for specialized treatment.
The ministry reported another MERS case in Hanakiya near Madinah during the past 24 hours. The 70-year-old man who used to mix with animals has been hospitalized.
Meanwhile, a Saudi woman travelling to Austria was also found infected with the deadly virus. She is being treated in a Vienna hospital, according to reports on Tuesday.
Confirming the first MERS case in the Alpine country, the Austrian Health ministry said the woman, who had arrived in Austria a few days earlier, fell sick and was later diagnosed with the virus after being isolated.
Another statement by the Austrian health authorities said: "The female patient from Saudi Arabia is responding to therapy and is on the path to a stable condition."
Anis Sindi, vice president of the Health Ministry's Command and Control Center, said the government was committed to fighting contagious diseases during Haj.
However, he said many people traveling to the Kingdom are worried because of the recent new MERS cases in some parts of the country.
The ministry is working with various national and international agencies including the WHO to combat the virus, which originates from camels.
The ministry has produced a new application for pilgrims. The HajjApp, which can be downloaded from the Google Play store, provides pilgrims with daily health advice and information on the location of health facilities.
JEDDAH: MD AL-SULAMI
Published — Tuesday 30 September 2014 Last update 30 September 2014 3:45 am
Security forces have barred 98,000 people from entering Makkah because they did not have Haj permits, the Interior Ministry said in a statement on Monday. The authorities did not allow 25,216 vehicles to enter the holy sites because they were not licensed to carry pilgrims.
Police seized 85 vehicles for violating other Haj-related regulations.
Drivers of utility vehicles carrying water and essential commodities, and pilgrim buses, were required to leave Makkah as soon as they completed their tasks.
Authorities introduced the ban on vehicles to reduce bottlenecks and allow pilgrims to walk freely at the holy sites, a source said.
Makkah Gov. Prince Mishaal bin Abdullah inspected the Shumaisi checkpoint and checked the operations at other major entry points to the holy city.
Director General of Traffic Maj. Gen. Abdul Rahman Al-Muqbel gave a detailed presentation of the technology being used to check the permits of vehicles entering Makkah, the source said.
Random fingerprinting last year reportedly uncovered about 4,000 expatriates who tried to enter Makkah without Haj permits. They were deported and banned for 10 years. Their Saudi drivers were imprisoned and had their cars confiscated.